In compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data referred to in the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/679, we wish to inform you that the personal and personal data supplied by you are being processed by Ostaria Sassin later.
We invite you, therefore, to come back to this page frequently in order to check for any changes.
What data are processed?
The data processed are only those which are indispensable for identification (name, surname, company name, registered office, address, VAT number, etc.) and those which are indispensable for the proper execution of the professional and contractual relationship that may be in progress.
The data can be collected from the interested parties, by phone, fax, e-mail or through the company website and stored at our office. The data are collected and recorded partially on paper and partially at the computer level, for the explicit and legitimate purposes indicated below:
Purposes functional to the fulfillment of normative obligations, foreseen by laws, decrees, regulations and / or other similar acts, as well as by the community legislation;
Purposes for the management of relationships with customers, suppliers, banks, etc. (ex: monitoring the progress of relations with customers and collaborators, technical information and assistance).
Access to the site allows the identification of the IP address of the user that is stored in the terms and with the purposes provided for by the Law in the access logs.
Is the provision of personal data mandatory?
- The provision of personal data requested, for the purpose n. 1 (obligations arising from Italian and EU law), is mandatory and the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to establish relationships with Ostaria Sassin
- The provision of personal data for the purpose n. 2 (performance of normal operational management), it is not mandatory, but the refusal to supply them may give rise to the impossibility to perform one or more agreed services, or to the impossibility to stipulate new contractual relations.
- In the context of administrative-accounting and tax-related activities, it is sometimes necessary to communicate some of the data processed (eg: banks, external consultants, public offices).
- A list of names of these subjects can be found at the headquarters of Ostaria Sassin.
- The scope of data diffusion is exclusively national with the exception of any data collected from third-party services used by the site.
- Ostaria Sassin undertakes not to communicate or disseminate any information concerning it for commercial purposes and not to sell, share or cede its databases, always in compliance with the rules and exceptions indicated by law (ex: Judicial Authority).
- The data acquired by Ostaria Sassin are not disclosed except to Authorities recognized by the Law for the sole fulfillment of obligations deriving from legislative provisions, such as for example, but without excluding the general periodic communications of a fiscal nature;
- In no case the data are processed, transferred or communicated outside the Italian territory.
Dissemination of data and their treatment
The data related to the web services of this site will be transmitted and stored in computers and subsequently processed only by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Personal data voluntarily provided by users by e-mail or by filling in appropriate forms are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
How are the data processed?
The data supplied are processed manually even with the aid of electronic instrumentation, and / or recorded by automatic systems such as connection logs;
Data retention terms are normally established as follows:
- those foreseen by the Law regarding the purposes n ° 1 indicatively corresponding to a period of not less than 10 years (fiscal conservation);
- 36 (thirty-six) months from the termination of the service provision and / or sale of goods for those relating to the purpose 2 unless otherwise regulated by specific legal obligations;
- those authorized by the Law for any other type of treatment such as non-exhaustive example of the conservation of access logs.
- Data processing does NOT provide for any automated decision making and / or user profiling activity
What are your rights regarding the data?
In relation to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 11-12-15-17-18-20 of the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/67 You have the right:
- to know at any time what are your personal data in possession of Ostaria Sassin and how these are used;
- to request the updating, integration, rectification or cancellation of such data in compliance with the applicable law provisions and impeding the cancellation (eg obligatory fiscal data)
- to request the suspension or oppose their treatment by sending a request to that effect, in any form (fax, e-mail, letter) to the addresses indicated on the website in the "Contact" section.
You can apply to assert your rights to the company headquarters in any form (e-mail, fax, letter).
In the exercise of these rights, it may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to individuals or associations.to request the cancellation or limitation of the treatment
The security of the Information and data provided is guaranteed by the adoption of all the minimum security measures provided for by the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and its Annex B).
The company has also implemented constant monitoring and verification of data security in order to ensure the highest level of security of the same.
Cookies and browsing data
The ostariasassin.it website
- does not use profiling cookies but only technical cookies for the proper functioning of the pages of this site.
- uses the Google Analytics analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can still disable cookies directly from your browser.
For more detailed information regarding the options for disabling cookies, here is the list of links for configuring browsers.
More information on disabling cookies on Firefox
Learn more about disabling cookies on Chrome
More information on disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
More information on disabling cookies on Safari
More information on disabling cookies on Opera
If you wish to delete the cookie files already present on your computer, you can follow the instructions for your browser by clicking on the "Help" item in the relative menu.
It is also possible to obtain further information on cookies and how to manage them by consulting the www.aboutcookies.org website by clicking on "Help" in the browser menu.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller of your data is Artelab SAS di Branca Gianluca e C., Via Madonna del Boggio 3/b, 28024 Gozzano (NO).
What are the general criteria adopted for the processing of data?
The data that is collected and recorded are processed on the basis of principles of lawfulness, transparency, relevance, completeness and non-excess.